By the time you complete the text and projects you will:
• Have an intermediate understanding of the C programming language.
• Have a elementary understanding microcontroller architecture.
• Be able to use the WinAVR and AVR Studio tools to build programs.
• Be able to use C to develop microcontroller functions such as:
- – Port Inputs and Outputs
– Read a joystick
– Use timers
– Program a Real Time Clock
– Communicate with PC
– Conduct analog to digital and digital to analog conversions
– Measure temperature, light, and voltage
– Control motors
– Make music
– Control the LCD
– Flash LEDs like crazy
Download ebook C Programming for Microcontrollers
Buy C Programming for Microcontrollers book from amazon.com for US$ 49.95